Many thanks for your very interesting presentations. As usual, extended versions of selected SCAN'2016 papers will appear in a special issue of a journal. This time, it will be a special issue of Reliable Computing, the main interval computations journal.
Please submit your papers via Easychair website of the journal, please use the journal style file. Information about submission is available at the journal website http://interval.louisiana.edu/reliable-computing-journal/
To indicate that the paper is for the special issue, please add SCAN2016 in front of the title. For example, the paper titled "On intervals" should now become "SCAN2016 On Intervals".
Do not worry, for accepted papers, these words SCAN2016 will be deleted by the editors before publication.
- December 1, 2016: deadline for submissions
- February 1, 2017: referee reports due
- March 1, 2017: authors submit revised versions of their papers
- May 1, 2017: referee reports on revised versions due
- June 1, 2017: accepted papers appear in Reliable Computing
Many thanks again, we are looking forward to receiving your very interesting papers
Co-editors of the special issue
Warwick Tucker and Vladik Kreinovich